Update：2012 / 01 / 03
Relationship between You and Accuvally
- Accuvally Inc. (Chinese name盈科泛利股份有限公司), hereinafter “Accuvally”, provides relevant products, platforms and Accupass electronic ticketing services in accordance with these Service Terms and Conditions. When you use any service provided by Accuvally, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept all provisions of this agreement. Accuvally has the right to revise or change the provisions of this agreement. We suggest that you pay attention to such revisions or changes at any time. When you continue to use any service provided by Accuvally after any revision or change, it shall be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept such revision or change.
- Your use of any Accuvally product, software, service and website (hereinafter collectively, the “Services”, excluding any service provided by Accuvally to you pursuant to a separate written agreement) is governed by the terms and conditions of the legal agreement between you and Accuvally. “Accuvally” means Accuvally Inc., with its registered address in the Republic of China (R.O.C.). This document explains how the agreement is established and govern certain provisions of such agreement.
- These Service Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Accuvally in relation to your user of the Services. You should read these terms and conditions carefully.
Acceptance of These Terms and Conditions
- The use of the Services is subject to prior agreement to these terms and conditions. You cannot use the Services if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
You can accept these terms and conditions in the following manners:
- If Accuvally provides a click for you to accept or agree to these terms and conditions on the user interface of any Service, you can accept these terms and conditions by making such click; or
- You can also accept these terms and conditions through actual use of the Services. You understand and agree that, if you have actual use of the Services, Accuvally will deem that you have accepted these terms and conditions starting from your use of the Services.
In using the Services by Accuvally, you also comply with the following matters:
- Provide correct, up-to-date and complete information of yourself as prompted by the registration form for the Services.
- Maintain and update your personal information to ensure that such information is correct, up-to-date and complete. If you provide any incorrect or false information, Accuvally has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prevent you from using all or part of the Services.
You may not be able to use the Services and these terms and conditions in any of the following circumstances due to the different features of the event:
- You are under the legal age to enter into a binding agreement required due to the feature of the event, or
- The law of Taiwan of any other country (including the country of your residence or in which you use the Services) prohibits you from accepting the Services.
- You should print or save locally the general term s and conditions as backup before you continue to read the following provisions carefully.
Language of These Terms and Conditions
- If Accuvally provides a translated version of these terms and conditions in traditional Chinese, you agree that such translation is for your convenience only and the relationship between you and Accuvally shall be governed by the official Chinese version of these terms and conditions.
- In case of any conflict between the official Chinese version of these terms and conditions and any translation, the official Chinese version shall prevail.
Accuvally's Provision of Services
- Accuvally engages in continuous innovation to provide the best experience for its users. You recognize and agree that the forms and nature of services provided by Accuvally may be changed at any time without prior notice to you.
- You recognize and agree that Accuvally may, in accordance with its policy of continuous innovation, decide at its own discretion to (permanently or temporarily) stop providing the Services to you or all users, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. When you stop using the Services, you do not need to give notice to Accuvally.
- You recognize and agree that if Accuvally cancels your qualification to use your account, you may not be able to obtain the services or your account information or any file or other contents included in your account.
- You recognize and agree that, even though Accuvally may not currently impose any limit on the transmission volume that may be sent or received or on the storage space for any service, Accuvally may decide at its own discretion to impose such limit at any time.
Your Use of the Services
- To acquire certain services, you may be asked to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact information) as part of the registration procedure for the services, or as a part of your continuous use of the service. You agree that any registration information provided to Accuvally is precise, correct and up-to-date.
- You agree to use the Services only for the purposes permitted under the following: (A) these terms and conditions, and (B) any applicable law, regulation or generally recognized practice or principle of the relevant jurisdiction (including any law of the Republic of China (R.O.C.) or any other relevant country in relation to the import and export of data or software).
- You agree not to acquire (or try to acquire) any service other than through the interface provided by Accuvally, unless specifically permitted under your agreement with Accuvally.
- You agree not to interfere with or sabotage any activity of the Services (or any server or network connected to the Services).
- You agree not to regenerate, reproduce, copy, sell, transact or re-sell the Services, unless specifically allowed in your agreement with Accuvally.
- You agree to bear sole liability for your breach of your obligations under these terms and conditions and the results thereof, including any loss or damage suffered by Accuvally. Accuvally will not be liable to you or any third party.
Security of Your Passcode and Account
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for the confidentiality of the passcode related to the use of any account to acquire the Services.
- Based on this, you agree that you shall be fully liable for all activities under your account.
- You agree and understand that you should log out of your account at the end of each connection to avoid the disclosure of your account's passcode or any unauthorized use by any other person.
- If you are aware that your passcode or account is subject to unauthorized use by any other person, you agree to immediately notify Accuvally or send an email to the service mailbox.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
Scope of Services
- You agree that any information that you acquire as part of the Services and any information that you acquire through the use of the services (such as data files, document, computer software, music, image files or other voice, pictures, video recordings or other images) are under the full responsibility of the creators of such contents. All of such contents are hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”.
- You should be aware that the Contents displayed that you acquire through the Services, including (but not limited to) any advertising and sponsored Contents in the services, may be subject to protection by intellectual property right of the sponsor or advertiser that provided the Contents to Accuvally (or their representatives or companies). You shall not revise, rent, lease, lend, sell or distribute all or part of such Contents, nor shall you create any derivative work in whole or in part based on such Contents, without the specific consent of Accuvally or the relevant Content owner under a separate agreement.
- Accuvally has the right (but does not have the obligation) to preview, review, identify, filter, revise, refuse or delete any or all Contents from any Service.
- You understand that, in using the Services, you may come in contact with Contents that are aggressive, vulgar or repulsive to you. Therefore you use the Services at your own risk.
- You agree to be solely liable for any Content that is created, transmitted or displayed when you use the Services and the results of such conduct by you, including any loss or damage that may Accuvally may suffer. Accuvally will not be liable to you or any third party.
- You recognize and agree that Accuvally or Accuvally's licensor owns all legal rights, ownership and interest of the Services, including any intellectual property right that exists in the Services (whether or not such right has been registered and wherever such right exists in the world). You also recognize that the Services may include information that is designated as confidential by Accuvally and that you may not disclose such information without Accuvally's prior written consent.
- Unless otherwise agreed under a separate written agreement between you and Accuvally, nothing in these terms and conditions grants you any right in relation to any of Accuvally's trade names, trademarks, service logos, identifications, regional names or any other brand features.
- Other than the limited licensed under Article 11, Accuvally recognizes and agrees that it has not acquired pursuant to these terms and conditions any right, ownership or interest in any Content that you submit, post, transmit or display in or through the Services, including any intellectual property right of such Contents(whether or not such right has been registered and wherever such right exists in the world). Unless you have a separate written agreement with Accuvally, you agree that you shall be responsible for protecting and exercising the above-mentioned rights. Accuvally is not obliged to protect or exercise any such right on your behalf.
- You agree not to delete, conceal or change any proprietary statement (including copyright and trademark statement) accompanying or included in the Services.
- Unless you receive a written express authorization from Accuvally, you agree that, in using the Services, you shall not use any trademark, service logo, trade name or identification of any company or organization that may cause or willfully causes any other person's confusion about the owner or licensed user of such logo, name or identification.
- In providing the Services to you, Accuvally grants you a personal, worldwide, free, non-assignable and non-exclusive right to use the software that Accuvally provides to you (hereinafter the “Software”). The sole purpose of such license is for you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services provided by Accuvally in the manner permitted under these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted by law or otherwise expressly provided, or unless Accuvally grants a special written approval, you shall not, and shall not allow any other person to, copy or revise the Software or any part thereof, or create any derivative work based on the Software or any part thereof, or perform any reverse-engineering, reverse-compilation or try to acquire the source code of the Software or any part thereof in any other manner.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing by Accuvally, you shall not assign the right to use the Software or sublicense such right of use to any other person, nor shall you create any security interest on your right to use the Software, or assign any part of your right to use the Software in any other manner.
Your License for the Contents
- You are entitled to your existing copyright and any other right in relation to any Content that you submit, post or display in or through the Services. In submitting, posting or displaying the Content, you grant Accuvally a permanent, irrevocable, worldwide, free and non-exclusive right to reproduce, adapt, revise, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute any Content that you have submitted, posted or displayed in or through the Services. This license is only granted for the purpose of Accuvally's display, distribution or promotion of the Services and may be cancelled in accordance with additional terms and conditions for certain Services.
- You agree that the above-mentioned license includes a right for Accuvally to provide the contents to any company, organization or individual that is related to Accuvally due to the joint provision of the Services, including the right to use such Contents for the joint provision of the Services.
- You understand that the technical measures required by Accuvally for the provision of the Services to the users may (A) be transmitted or distributed through different public networks or through different media; (B) may result in necessary changes to your Contents so that such Contents are consistent and compatible with the technical requirements for connection to the network, device, service or media. You agree that the above-mentioned license allows Accuvally to undertake such actions.
- You confirm and guarantee to Accuvally that you own all rights and authorities required to grant the above-mentioned license.
- The software that you use may be automatically downloaded from Accuvally, with updated version installed. Such updated version is aimed to improve, reinforce and further develop the Services and may be provided in the form of bug correction function, reinforcement function, new software module and brand-new version. In using the Services, you agree to accept (and allow Accuvally to deliver to you) such updated versions.
Termination of Relationship between You and Accuvally
- These terms and conditions shall continue to apply until termination by your or Accuvally in accordance with the following.
- If you wish to terminate a legal agreement with Accuvally, you may do so in the following manner: (A) give notice to Accuvally at any time, and (B) if Accuvally provides you with the option to close all of your service accounts, you can close such accounts and terminate the legal agreement with Accuvally.
Accuvally may terminate its legal agreement with you at any time upon the occurrence of any of the following events:
- You breach an provision of these terms and conditions (or your conduct clearly indicates that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions);
- Accuvally must terminate the legal agreement with you in accordance with law (such as when the provision of the Services to you constitutes or becomes illegal conduct);
- The partner that provides the Services to you together with Accuvally has terminated its relationship with Accuvally or has stopped providing the services to you;
- Accuvally has had a change of circumstances and no longer provides the Services to users in the country of your residence or the country in which you use the Services;
- Accuvally deems that its provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially feasible;
- The electronic communications equipment on Accuvally's website requires maintenance and construction, or occurrence of any event of force majeure such as act of God.
- No provision hereunder shall affect Accuvally's right in relation to the Services provided in accordance with Article 4 hereof.
- Upon termination of these terms and conditions, none of the legal rights, obligations or responsibilities that you and Accuvally enjoy and undertake (or occurring during the validity period of these terms and conditions) shall be impacted by such termination, nor shall any legal rights, obligations or responsibilities that are expressly provided as valid indefinitely. Article 20.7 shall continue to apply indefinitely to such rights, obligations and responsibilities.
Exclusion of Warranty
- Nothing in these terms and conditions, including Articles 14 and 15, exclude or restrict Accuvally's loss warranty or liability that may not be legally excluded or restricted in accordance with applicable law. In certain jurisdictions, it is not allowed to exclude certain warranties or conditions, or it is allowed to restrict or exclude any loss or damage arising out of negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied warranty, or it is not allowed to exclude the liability for consequential and derivative damage. Therefore, the restrictions are applicable to you only to the extent permitted by law in your jurisdiction and Accuvally's liability is also limited to the maximum scope permitted by law.
- You clearly understand and agree that you shall bear the risk in using the Services and that the Services are provided on “as is” basis.
Neither Accuvally nor its licensor gives any representation or warranty to you in relation to the following:
- That your use of the Services will meet your needs;
- That any information provided by Accuvally that you acquire through the use of the Services is true; and
- That any operational or functional defect occurring from any software that is provided together with the Services will be corrected.
- Your acquisition of information through download or in any other manner through the use of the Services is an act at your own discretion and the relevant risk shall be borne by yourself. If your computer system or any other device suffers damage or loss of data due to the downloading or uploading of information, you shall bear your own liability.
- None of the verbal or written recommendations or information that you acquire from Accuvally or through the Services constitutes any warranty that is not expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
- Accuvally also expressly declares that it does not provide any kind of express or implied warranty or condition, including (but not limited) to any implied warranty or condition about merchantability, profitability, fitness for particular purpose or non-infringement.
Subject to all provisions under Article 14.1 above, you clearly understand and agree that neither Accuvally nor its licensor shall be liable to you for the following:
- Any direct, indirect, consequential, special, derivative or punitive damage that you may incur due to any reason and under any theory of liability, including (but not limited to) any direct or indirect loss of profit, any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data, cost of purchase of replacement objects or services or any other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage that you may incur, including (but not limited to) those caused by the following: your reliance on the completeness, precision or existence of any advertisement, any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears in the Services, any change that Accuvally may make to the Services, or any change that Accuvally may make to the Services due to permanent or temporary suspension of the provision of the Services (or any function in the Services), deletion, destruction or failure to save any Content or other communications data that you maintain or transmit through use of the Services, any platform of commercial information, matching and brokerage provided by Accuvally's Services, no warranty about any sale and purchase, pre-order and transaction that you perform on the platform, your failure to provide correct account information to Accuvally, your failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of your passcode or account information;
- The limitation on Accuvally's liability to you under Article 15.1 is applicable regardless of whether Accuvally has received notice or should have been aware of the possibility of the occurrence of the above-mentioned losses.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
- In accordance with Accuvally's policy, Accuvally will react to any notice of copyright infringement that is consistent with the relevant intellectual property law and will terminate repeated offenders of infringement.
- Certain Services are supported by advertising income and may display advertisements and promotional contents. Such advertisement may make enquiries about the information saved in the Services or other information through the Services.
- Accuvally may make changes to the manner, model and scope of advertisement on the Services without special notice to you.
- You agree that Accuvally may include such advertisements in the Services as consideration for your right to acquire and user the Services granted by Accuvally.
- The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites, Contents or resources. Accuvally may not be able to control any website or resource provided by any non-Accuvally companies or individuals.
- You recognize and agree that Accuvally will not be liable for the availability of such external websites or resources, nor does Accuvally sponsor any advertisement, product or other material on such websites or acquired through such websites or resources.
- You recognize and agree that Accuvally shall not be liable for any loss or damage that you suffer due to the availability of the above-mentioned external websites or resources or your reliance on any the completeness, precision or existence of any advertisement, product or other information on such websites or acquired through such websites or resources.
Amendments to These Terms and Conditions
- Accuvally may make changes to the general terms and conditions or additional terms and conditions at any time. When such changes are made, Accuvally will provide the latest version of Service Terms and Conditions on the website.
- You understand and agree that, if you use the Services thereafter, Accuvally will deem that you have accepted the Service Terms and Conditions after the changes.
General Legal Terms and Conditions
- In using the Services, you may (due to or through the use of the Services) use services provided by other persons or companies, download software provided by other persons or companies, or purchase products provided by other persons or companies. You shall perform in accordance with the terms and conditions further entered into between you and the relevant company or individual for the use of such other services, software or products. These terms and conditions do not affect the legal relationship between you and such other companies or individuals.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire legal agreement between you and Accuvally in relation to your use of the Services (but excluding any service provided by Accuvally to you in accordance with any other written agreement) and fully replace any agreement previously entered into by you and Accuvally in relation to the Services.
- You agree that Accuvally may give notice to you by email, general mail or posting on the Services, including notice about amendment to these terms and conditions.
- You agree that, if Accuvally fails to exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy stated in these terms and conditions (or to which Accuvally is entitled in accordance with any applicable law), it shall not be deemed an official waiver of Accuvally's right and Accuvally shall remain entitled to such right or remedy.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found invalid by any court of jurisdiction, such provision shall be deleted from these terms and conditions and the other parts of these terms and conditions shall not be impacted. The remaining parts of these terms and conditions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You recognize and agree that any member of the group of which Accuvally is the parent company shall be the third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions. These other companies have the right to directly enforce and rely on any provision of these terms and conditions that grant interest (or right) to such companies. Other than this, no other person or company may be a third party beneficiary of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Accuvally under these terms and conditions are subject to applicable laws of the place where Accuvally is registered and all international practice in relation to the use of Internet. You agree and guarantee not to use the Services to engage in any act to the detriment of other person's interest or any illegal conduct. You and Accuvally both agree that nay legal matter and dispute arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in the place where Accuvally is registered.
Update：2014 / 06 / 24
We provide services that may be used without a registered account, such as Accupass electronic ticketing services. However, in order to provide more complete and better quality services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you apply for an “Accupass account” and other services or Accuvally promotional products that require registration, we will ask you to provide personal information (such as name, telephone, email address and account passcode). For certain services (such as our advertising plan) and value-added functional services (such as member services), we will seek your consent and will ask you to provide payment account information such as credit card and will save such information in a secure server in an encrypted manner. We may combine the information you provide through the account with other information of the Accuvally Services or third party information in order to provide you with a better user experience and to improve the quality of our Services.
- Cookie – When you visit any platform or Service provided by Accuvally, we will send one or several Cookie (including a small file with a string of digits) to your computer or other device in order to identify your browser. We use Cookie to save user's preferences, improve search results and maintain consistency between your operating interface and process and to trace user trends and to improve service quality.
- Journal Information – When you use Accuvally Services, our server will automatically record the information transmitted by the browser when you visit the websites. The server journal may include your webpage request, IP address, type of browser, language of browser, date and time of request transmission and one or more Cookie used to identify your browser.
- Location Information – Accuvally provides positioning Services that are based on open API on Google Map. Accuvally will automatically ask whether you would like to provide information related to geographical location, including information related to your actual location (such as GPS signal transmitted from a mobile device), or information that may be used to determine approximate location (such as base station number), whether you use these Services through personal computer, laptop, mobile phone or other Internet connection equipment.
- Links – Accuvally may show links in a certain format in order to trace whether the users are connected to these links. We use such information to improve the level of precision of our Services, tailor-made contents and recommended quality.
- To provide our services, audit, research and analysis to users and developers in order to maintain, protect and improve our service quality, to protect the rights and properties of Accuvally or Accuvally's users and to provide new Accuvally Services.
- You can also refer to supplemental privacy notice for specific services in order to understand more about the way we process personal information.
- Accuvally uses servers in Taiwan and the United States to process personal information. Accuvally may process personal information in order to provide our Services. Under certain circumstances, we will use servers located outside the country/territory where you are located to process personal information. Under certain circumstances, we may process personal information in accordance with the instructions from third parties (such as strategic partners or open platforms).
Choice of Personal Information
- When you apply for any specific Service that requires registration, we will ask you to provide personal information. If the manner of use of such information is different from the purpose of the original collection, we will seek you prior consent before such use.
- Most browsers are pre-configured to accept Cookie, but you can re-configure the browser to stop the use of all Cookie, or have a notice displayed when any Cookie is transmitted. However, if you stop the use of Cookie, certain Accuvally functions or services may not operate normally.
- You can refuse to provide personal information to any Accuvally Service. However, we may also be unable to provide such Service to you for this reason. In addition, the service platform provided by Accuvally includes information of open discussions (such as commentary, message boards, etc.), which allows free entry of any text or uploading of pictures to allow interaction of Internet users. We have no right to control such type of behavior. Therefore, any information that you complete may be used by other ill-intentioned persons. We ask you to exercise special care about the due protection of personal information.
Sharing of Information
Accuvally will only share personal information with any non-Accuvally companies or individuals under the following few situations and subject to the following:
- Your prior consent. We will seek user's consent before sharing confidential personal information.
- We strongly believe that, due to the following reasons, access, use, storage or disclosure of such type of information are reasonable and necessary: (a) Compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, legal procedures or government requests with legal effects, (b) Service Terms and Conditions that are applicable on mandatory basis, including investigation on potential breaches, (c) Investigation, prevention or resolution in any other manner any issue of fraud or security or technical issue, or (d) Protection of the rights, properties or security of Accuvally and its users in accordance with law or to the extent permitted by law.
- We may share non-personal information that is partially consolidated with third parties, such as the number of users who have performed search using a certain word, or the number of users who have clicked on a certain link. Such type of information will not disclose your personal identity.
- We will adopt proper security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or damage to information, including internal audit on information collection, storage, processing practice and security measures, as well as physical security measures, in order to prevent unauthorized access to our system where personal information is saved.
- We only allow Accuvally's employees, contractors and agents to access personal information when they need such information to provide, develop or improve our Services. Such persons must comply with confidentiality obligation. Otherwise they may be subject to disciplinary sanction, including dismissal or criminal pursuit.
Correctness of Information
Review and Update of Personal Information
When you use Accuvally's Services, we will do our best to allow you to review your own personal information, correct information that is incorrect, or, in accordance with your request, delete information that is not required by law to be maintained or which maintenance is not necessary for legal commercial purpose. Before processing such type of request, we will ask individual users to identify themselves and specify the information that they wish to review, correct or remove. We may refuse excessively repetitive or regular request, request that requires excessive technical support, request that jeopardizes other user's privacy, request that is very impractical (such as request for information that is stored on backup tape) or request for review that is fundamentally not necessary. Unless significant technical support is required, we will allow users to review and correct their own personal information free of charge. For certain Services, we adopt different procedures for the review, correction or deletion of users' personal information. For details about these procedures, please refer to the specific privacy notice or Q&A for such Services.
- When an official written complaint is received at the above-mentioned address, we will process the relevant matter in accordance with Accuvally's policy and contact with the user that filed the complaint. We will cooperate with proper legal organizations, including local data protection organization, to resolve the relevant complaint about transfer of personal information that cannot be resolved between Accuvally and the person who filed the complaint.
Update：2014 / 06 / 24
Personal information acquired by Accupass and relevant websites are only used within Accupass for the purposes and within the scope originally identified. Accupass will not provide your personal information to any third party or use it for any other purpose unless with prior explanation or in accordance with applicable law.
Purpose of Collection:
- Credit card, debit card, transfer card or electronic ticketing business
- Ticket purchase business, lodging booking services
- Consumer and client management and services
- Online shopping and other electronic business services
- Investigation, statistics, research and analysis
Manner of Collection:
Accupass will collect your personal information in the following manners:
- Establish new Accupass account
- Use community account to log in and supplement personal information
- Log in with purchaser's information on event registration page
- Log in with participant's/ticket holder's information on event registration page
- Use community account and use the function “search for friends”
- Use “inward introduction” function of contact list
- The organizer uses “VIP Ticket” function to issue tickets
- The organizer sponsors participant's information that is introduced
- Accupass customer service center (including but not limited to forms on website and customer service by telephone)
Types of Personal Information Collected:
The Accupass platform will only collect necessary personal information and contact information from you, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Personally identifiable information: Name, mobile phone, email address, etc.
- Financially identifiable information: Financial institution account name and number, credit card or debit card number, etc.
- Identifiable through government information: ID number, uniform certificate number, certificate number, passport number, etc.
- Personal description: Age, gender, date of birth, etc.
However, the event organizer may collect additional information from you as required for the organization of the event, which may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Personally identifiable information: Job title, address, work address, home telephone number, Accupass account number, online platform application account number, contact and household registration addresses, photograph, ID card serial number, ID serial number, record of provision of online identification or application for consultation services and other personally identifiable information.
- Physical description: Height, weight, blood type, etc.
- Hobby, sports and other interest, etc.
Period and Territory of Use:
Period: From the first time that you registers the information, or the time when someone else registers the information for you, until the time when you asks to stop the use or when Accuvally stops the provision of the Services.
Territory: Accupass uses servers located in the Republic of China, Japan, Singapore and the United States to process your personal information.
Target and Manner of Use:
- When you log in to use any Service of Accupass, your proprietary information will be displayed on the page.
- To ensure successful transaction: When you sign up for an event or purchase a ticket for yourself or for someone else, activities required for event notice, delivery of tickets, change of records, cash flow payment, customer service contact, after-sale services and other activities to ensure successful transaction.
- Service promotion or marketing: Information related to the Services of Accupass through emails, newsletters, telephone or SMS. Event recommendation information, questionnaires, service recommendations and other marketing information are provided based on the user's personal features, event participation records, website viewing records and interests.
- Customer service and contact: Provision of replies to questions raised by Accupass through customer service helper, customer service telephone, email or other direct or indirect contact.
- Provision of third-party event organizers' information: When the user uses Accupass to sign up, purchase, trace or “like” any product or service provided by a third-party event organizer or applies for any other transaction, Accupass may provide such event organizer with the user's personal information that is required in order for such third party to manage personal information files under its responsibility. Accupass will user service terms and conditions to bind such event hosts to process personal information prudently in accordance with applicable laws. However, Accupass cannot guarantee that the event organizer will comply.
- When individual services are provided, Accupass may use personal information outside the purposes and scope mentioned above. Special remarks will b added to such service webpage.
Impact from Non-Provision of Personal Information:
- If you are unwilling to provide true, correct and complete personal information, it may affect your use of Accupass services (including but not limited to website functions, fee payments, ticketing and change of information) or your right to participate events on the site.
Your Right to Personal Information:
When Accupass collects personal information from the parties, such parties may exercise the following rights towards Accupass in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act:
- Consult or ask to review the information
- Ask to supplement or correct the information.
- Ask to delete the information.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please file an application through the Accupass customer service center.
Update：2014 / 06 / 24
The event organizer (hereinafter the “Organizer”) have mandated Accupass, an online service under Accuvally Inc. (hereinafter the “Service”), to sell event tickets to participants (hereinafter “You”). To protect your interest, please carefully read and agree to these Ticket Purchase and Usage Guidelines before you purchase and use the tickets.
- This Service has been mandated by the Organizer to sell tickets for the event. Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, matters related to the event (including but not limited to event information, ticket sale, discount, ticket purchase rules, issuance of receipt or invoice, ticket return rules, rules for destroyed or lost ticket, access regulations and consumer dispute resolution) shall be subject to the regulations established by each Organizer.
- You agree that if any event ticket you purchase through the Service needs to be returned, it will only be acceptable if the application conditions for return are satisfied. Unless otherwise provided by the Organizer, you must file an application for refund on the “My Tickets” page of Accupass 8 days before the end date of the event at the latest. Applications after this deadline will not be accepted. A processing fee equivalent to 10% of the amount of the ticket will be charged upon return and such fee will be deducted from the refund. For details, please refer to “Ticket Return Processing Rules”.
- This Service provides only electronic tickets, which are delivered electronically. You should provide the Service with your true name, mobile phone number and email address to ensure successful delivery of the tickets. To ensure the security of personal information, no change will be allowed to the above-mentioned three items of information. You agree to bear the responsibility and shall not refuse payment, nor seek refund, if the electronic ticket cannot be received due to such reason.
- The QR Code in the ticket serves as justification for participation. Please do not fold or stain the code. Each person must present one ticket with the code for access. Each code can only be scanned once. The status of validity of the ticket will depend on the result of verification by the Service. The Organizer has the final right of interpretation. No ticket holder shall voice any objection or refuse to make payment or seek refund based on any reason. No one without a ticket will be allowed access.
- You understand that this Service only handles the sale of the event tickets. The contents, quality and relevant interest of the events themselves are under the Organizer's responsibility. If the event is canceled, changed or delayed due to any reason, the relevant processing rules shall be based on the notice and rules issued by the Organizer. In case of any relevant question, please consult the Organizer directly.
- In case of any question about ticket purchase, ticket collection or account, you can click on the “Service Center” to search common Q&As. You can also directly fill out a form to contact us. During work hours (09:30-17:30, Monday to Friday), you can dial our customer service hotline 02-8978-1001 for dedicated services from our staff.
Update：2014 / 06 / 24
Scope of Application
- If the event that you purchased is marked on the webpage “Accupass has been mandated to process ticket return and refund matters for this event…”, this means that your application for ticket return will be handled by Accupass in accordance with the Ticket Return Processing Procedure. Please refer to the following section for ticket return rules.
- If the event you purchased did not mandate Accupass to handle ticket return, please contact the Host directly for the applicable rules.
- We currently do not provide ticket exchange services. Please return the ticket and then make a new purchase.
Ticket Return Rules
- Ticket return should be filed 8 days before the end of the event at the latest. Late applications will not be accepted. No return will be accepted for partial event or discounted ticket. Please read carefully the statements on the webpage at the time of purchase.
- Accupass ticket return services are only applicable to events for which Accupass is mandated to process ticket returns. If you are not sure whether the purchased event is within this scope, please consult the original page of purchase. The Organizer will publish the following information on the page: “Accupass has been mandated to process ticket return and refund matters for this event in accordance with the Ticket Return Processing Procedure. If you need to return a ticket, please do so 8 days before the end of the event. Late applications will not be accepted. A processing fee will be charged at 10% of the ticket price.” If Accupass is not mandated to process ticket return for the event you purchased, please contact the Host directly for applicable rules.
- For all ticket returns, a processing fee will be charged at 10% of the amount of the ticket.
- If you chose to pay by credit card/PayPal at the time of purchase, the refund will be credited to your original credit card/Paypal account that was debited. Refund amount = Ticket amount = Processing fee.
- If payment is made in any other manner, the refund will be remitted into the original registrator's personal account. Refund amount = Ticket amount = Processing fee.
Ticket Return Application Procedure
- Please log into the Accupass account of the registrator and go to “My Tickets – Purchased/To Participate → View Order Details → Ticket Return Application”. For ticket return operation:http://support.accupass.com/knowledgebase/articles/152170
- If the words “Ticket Return Application” do not appear, it means that the time to apply for ticket return for this event has expired. We suggest that you transfer the electronic ticket to someone else or contact the Host.
- Read carefully the ticket return statements and complete the application form.
After it is confirmed that the application for ticket return is qualified and the information for payment is complete, payment will be made in accordance with the following schedule:
Payment by Credit Card/PayPal
For ticket return applications confirmed before the 15th day of each month, refund will be processed before the 25th day of the same month. For ticket return applications confirmed before the 30th day of each month, refund will be processed before the 10th day of the following month. The refund is subject to the procedures of Paypal and each card-issuing bank. Generally speaking, the funds will go back to your credit card account within 10-15 working days. Please note that the refund may appear in your next credit card statement.
Payment by Convenient Store Code or ATM Transfer
For ticket return applications confirmed before the 15th day of each month, the funds will be remitted before the 25th day of the same month. For ticket return applications confirmed before the 30th day of each month, the funds will be remitted before the 10th day of the following month.
If you have any question about ticket return, you can contact us through “Customer Service Helper” or call the Accupass Customer Service Center at 02-8978-1001 during working hours.
Update：2014 / 06 / 24
- Through this service, organizer may send the activity information via text messages to mobile phone number of registrator.
- This service utilizes Accupoint for billing. You should purchase Accupoint first. Points will be deducted when text message(s) are sent.
- If registrator filled the registration data wrongfully, poor reception problem, system compatibility problems, other causes attributable to registrator or related telecommunications system operators, or any other circumstances not attributable to the Accupass platform service, resulting in registrator unable to receive, failure to receive message(s) or failure to enter data when due, there is no refund. If above situation occurred and message(s) needed to be resent, there will be extra charges.
- Services can be provided only in accordance with the current conditions. We will not be held liable or assumed any form of responsibility or warranty due to user's demands or particular requirement(s), including but not limited to speed, security, reliability, completeness, correctness, disconnect, and error, etc.
- Accupass reserves the right to withhold, modify, or terminate this service at any time.
- Accupass reserves the right to modify any and all terms without prior notice. You are obligated to preview and agree to the latest edition of terms and conditions prior to your usage. When using this service, it is deemed you agree to the terms and conditions applicable at time of usage.